Monday, August 23, 2010

the weekend

me and phil went up to the HD (yeah, brother) near west chester, I think it's called smaltz but don't quote me and then the monster meet.

phil bought a decent amount of stuff, he has a serious peg problem and I thinnnk he only bought one pair. that I saw, anyway. and he got a super cool king and queen seat, but it's for a rigid frame. I thought it might still fit on the shovel.. but I was wrong. so I spent the rest of my saturday crying. OHH how I love you, king and queen seats!! I should mention phil keeps telling me it's a cobra seat, but I ain't tryna hear it! it looks more like a king and queen to me. maybe it can go on the sportster :''(

it was raining at the monster meet and the whole mood of the place was rainy too. it was really quiet even though there was a decent amount of people. ahaha phil was glad, that way there's more parts for him! HAW HAW! he bought a few small things and I just wandered around like a hungry hobo lady in the rain :( and then we left and ate lotsa mexican food and ice cream. YESSS!

anyway, here's a few pictures from the weekend.



I tried to take a picture of me AND phil, but only got his shoulder.


whoa, phil! get outta that air cleaner! haha the guy that built this bike was there and it's from this really awesome shop that I can't find the link to! phil will find it later, I'm sure. it's like a mini-nick's from what I hear.


this is my puppy dog, trigger. I felt like I should put up a picture of him since I put up a picture of this super cute bulldog. I don't want him to get jealous.


holy crap LOOK AT THAT FAAAACE! these dogs are super stubborn, though. but LOOK AT THAT FAAAACE!

I (oh and this belonged to a guy missing his right arm so he had a lot of really cool modifications done to it)


LOVE


SERVI-CARRRSSSSS



but wait.. isn't it spelled bikER? and is it chic or chick? wow, this cosmetic line really appeals to my rough and alternative side while still fulfilling my womanly desire to look polished and refined. thanks, bika chic!


realllly? I mean really.


look at my daddy long legs, so handsome!

that's all. I promise to post some cool old pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment