Sunday, February 13, 2011

timonium bike show

well.. I only took two pictures. it was really crowded and me and phil were sick.. right now I'm trying not to puke 'cause i took some of phil's antibiotic and I think it was a little too much. UGGHH I think I could deal with just about anything, but trying not to puke is one of the worst feelings in the world. anyway! all I bought was a helmet and a lowside shirt and phil bought a death science and lowside shirt and a S&S Cycle air cleaner and some gas caps and I think that's it really. I hope everyone that went had a nice time!



The sons of anarchy line on friday. This is the only day we went into this part of the show. Phil and I were guessing how many SOA shirts we'd see altogether in one place and I guessed 13, but that was actually a little too high! I think the most we saw was 5 but like I said we only went into this part of the show once and that was early on Friday.

annnd a guy with spikey silver hair.

1 comment: