Sunday, November 21, 2010

harrisburg swap

it was lots of fun! and I got some secret christmas shopping done when phil wasn't looking. it seemed like everyone had a great time, I hope no one was there buying parts to sell on ebay.


if ya like it then ya shoulda put a ring on it! oh oh OH OH ohhh!

when we were leaving, this guy was loading his wheel chair up next to a guy loading his bike into a trailer that he was hauling with a mini-van. I wish I would've gotten a picture of that, but instead I snapped this one when he got in front of us on the way out.


this puppy was so funny! he didn't wanna sit on the floor so he sat on this saddle bag. look at his giant paws!









ahh I love hondas! I wish I had the money to buy this one.

I can't drive 45! the guy selling this stuff is so nice, phil bought a pretty neat kicker from him and I think some pegs too.




yeah bro!


haha! there's no seat on my nighthawk so I can sit as low as possible. bein 5 feet tall is rough!

phil on the prowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment